Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doggit

TF
Reaction score
Then I really hope, fingers, toes and whatever else I can cross that May gets the nod!

This comment suggest you vote Labour, but they who would be even more dissastrous than May becoming PM

Labour allowed unregulated immigration, which got us in to this mess in the first place.
They also spent more than the country earned when in power, so we've now got austerity measures.
They got rid of Grammar schools, and destroyed social mobility.
They wanted 50% of schoolkids to go to university, and most of them are now in dead end jobs with high debts.
And in encouraging so many to go to university, the country couldn't afford to give free education any longer, hence the reason that tuition fees had to go up that got them into debt.
Gordon Brown also encouraged the hospital trusts to use PFI initiative to build hospitals so he could fiddle the books, so the NHS is now saddled with exorbitant repayments costs.
They encouraged the underclass to sit on their rears and collect benefits, and destroyed the work ethic, so we now need immigrants to do the work they won't.
They brought in the minimum wage, and then had to use the benefit system to top up their wages, and this attracts the immigrants to this country who want a better life, but also traps those on low wages. It also sent the benefits budget through the roof, and gave the employers no need to increase wages.

And I could go on for a couple more pages.

Everything that's wrong with this country has been started by the Labour party, and if Corbyn were to get elected, then the unions would drag the country back to the 70's and completely and utterly destroy it.

So do you still want them back in power.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
This comment suggest you vote Labour, but they who would be even more dissastrous than May becoming PM

Labour allowed unregulated immigration, which got us in to this mess in the first place.
They also spent more than the country earned when in power, so we've now got austerity measures.
They got rid of Grammar schools, and destroyed social mobility.
They wanted 50% of schoolkids to go to university, and most of them are now in dead end jobs with high debts.
And in encouraging so many to go to university, the country couldn't afford to give free education any longer, hence the reason that tuition fees had to go up that got them into debt.
Gordon Brown also encouraged the hospital trusts to use PFI initiative to build hospitals so he could fiddle the books, so the NHS is now saddled with exorbitant repayments costs.
They encouraged the underclass to sit on their rears and collect benefits, and destroyed the work ethic, so we now need immigrants to do the work they won't.
They brought in the minimum wage, and then had to use the benefit system to top up their wages, and this attracts the immigrants to this country who want a better life, but also traps those on low wages. It also sent the benefits budget through the roof, and gave the employers no need to increase wages.

And I could go on for a couple more pages.

Everything that's wrong with this country has been started by the Labour party, and if Corbyn were to get elected, then the unions would drag the country back to the 70's and completely and utterly destroy it.

So do you still want them back in power.
Yes I do, with respect I disagree with practically everything you said.

Doggit

TF
Reaction score
One of the nice things about this site, is that people can disagree with each other, and yet are still polite.

It's a shame that politicians are only in it for themselves, and they will say anything, and promise anything to get themselves elected - and that goes for every party going. Cameron and Osborne lied through their teeth to get us to remain, and actually caused the impending recession.

The day they consider the country rather than their exalted positions, is the day we can become Great Britain again, but it's a symbiotic relationship, and they won't change util we do.

But each of us is entitled to their opinion, and the points I made weren't opinions, but accepted facts, so the next thing is for you to refute them please.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You forgot the illegal war in Iraq which got the world in the mess it's in today Doggit.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I read tax dodger Richard Branson jetted in from his Caribbean island to talk with May as he wants a second referendum.
He's so rich he couldn't possibly spend it all, yet still doesn't have quite enough money. To hell with democracy.
The sooner he gets his spaceship finished and buggers off in it the better - one giant leap for mankind.

I

Italy

But at least the value of gold has shot up, if only there were some reserves left....ahh, there would have been but a certain Mr Brown gave loads away to buy the votes of the benefits brigade. Me? Cynical? Never!
really? gold over? control now.
I then sell .... thanks

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
and that genius Gordon Brown even announced ahead of time exactly when he was going to sell it! :fearscream:

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay