Search the forum,

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You forgot the illegal war in Iraq which got the world in the mess it's in today Doggit.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I read tax dodger Richard Branson jetted in from his Caribbean island to talk with May as he wants a second referendum.
He's so rich he couldn't possibly spend it all, yet still doesn't have quite enough money. To hell with democracy.
The sooner he gets his spaceship finished and buggers off in it the better - one giant leap for mankind.

I

Italy

But at least the value of gold has shot up, if only there were some reserves left....ahh, there would have been but a certain Mr Brown gave loads away to buy the votes of the benefits brigade. Me? Cynical? Never!
really? gold over? control now.
I then sell .... thanks

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
and that genius Gordon Brown even announced ahead of time exactly when he was going to sell it! :fearscream:

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen