Search the forum,

Discuss Ultra semi rapid adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hmtiling

Yep, used the white and the grey. I like them, trowel nicely and seem to be better yield than spes. They are not good on walls though. You need gravity on your side with them.

F

Flintstone

BAL on face book last night posted a black bag saying something groundbreaking is coming - £45 a bag probably :D

Yes semi rapid is dearer where I've seen it too.ive got a few floors coming up and I'm after something other than Tilemaster

Reply to Ultra semi rapid adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen