Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

One Day

Here's a recent little floor I enjoyed doing...
Nothing special but I quite liked the end result. Now I just hope they decorate well!
DSC00739.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Ceramic walls and floor (kitchen) a lot of prep work on the floor. 40mm out of level from end to end, plenty of humps & hollows. Should have got some pics of prep, but was to busy:thumbsup:

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 63
  • t2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 54
  • t3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 53
  • t4.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 57
A

AMtek

A limestone floor i did last week. tiles were 900,600,400 and 300 by 600. Was heavy work especially with the heat! unfortunately i forgot to take pics of it grouted up and finished

lime 3.jpg lime 5.jpg lime 9.jpg lime 10.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Stunning work mate, love the bullseye window, that would win jotm anytime imo:thumbsup:

R

rooders

How do i enter haha! ....thanks alot man... i gotta admit im very proud of this one. it sure tested me
lol!

S

Stef

some of the work on this thread is amazing, i tell people at times when you see the state of walls & floors that "im a tiler not a miracle worker" but some tilers on here certainly are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks