Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
109.jpg 091.jpg 092.jpg 093.jpg 124.jpg DSC00630.jpg

J

jwatson

Here is a few pics of my first reproduction vic floor on a garden pathway.
A big thanks in order to steve @ herritage tiling for all your advice.

hope you guys like it. vic floor romsey.jpg 285488_2302072277310_1414294863_2803139_7274190_n.jpg finished.jpg

S

Spud

nice path, do you think if you made the internal border slightly wider you would have worked out the blue closer tile?

J

jwatson

with a 3mm joint, possibly. luckly the customer wanted blue tiles in centre's to mach colour of his front door, so i was realy happy
nice path, do you think if you made the internal border slightly wider you would have worked out the blue closer tile?

S

Stef

Cheers, thats the skills test passed for today!! ha, its a bit of a pain, 100mm square porcelain or meant to be, some 101mm others 99mm & we are using a 2mm spacer. getting there though.

J

jwatson

you will be seeing blue and white dots later on :lol: make sure u put some pics on when it finished like to see that one

S

Stef

Will be dreaming about that floor tonight. will put up photos once its finished. this is one of the show homes for Prince Charlies new eco village in Cumnock, knockroon.

U

user123

It does look good, sort of humourous in a harlequin way, and fresh and cosy and inviting, too, like a rug :)

S

Stef

Thats one way of describing it!!! my knees were aching by the time we had finished!! had major headache with it though, we work from a trade sheet & they had forgot to write that there was meant to be a border round the whole floor & the floor didnt match the mosaic border in the shower room, this was green, cream & a frosted glass so instead of changing the border they ripped up the shower room floor to put a "CARPET" down,:mad2:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
just a few jobs ive been at these past couple of weeks. nice steady away:smilewinkgrin:
the lads have been doing some offices so ive been on my own,tiling was easy but rendering,even single story extentions is hard graft on your own.
im far to old at 41 for this:drool5:

ps,great floor rob mc

pps blimking heck,still can't get large pics :)

Attachments

• d.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 53
  • e.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 45
  • g.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 40
  • k.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 38
  • krend.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 33
  • l.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 35
  • m.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 30
  • q.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 36
  • u.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 31
  • x.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 32
  • z.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks