Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stef

some of the work on this thread is amazing, i tell people at times when you see the state of walls & floors that "im a tiler not a miracle worker" but some tilers on here certainly are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
109.jpg 091.jpg 092.jpg 093.jpg 124.jpg DSC00630.jpg

J

jwatson

Here is a few pics of my first reproduction vic floor on a garden pathway.
A big thanks in order to steve @ herritage tiling for all your advice.

hope you guys like it. vic floor romsey.jpg 285488_2302072277310_1414294863_2803139_7274190_n.jpg finished.jpg

S

Spud

nice path, do you think if you made the internal border slightly wider you would have worked out the blue closer tile?

J

jwatson

with a 3mm joint, possibly. luckly the customer wanted blue tiles in centre's to mach colour of his front door, so i was realy happy
nice path, do you think if you made the internal border slightly wider you would have worked out the blue closer tile?

J

jwatson

like the look of that; already looks stunning, will be good to see the finished pics

S

Stef

Cheers, thats the skills test passed for today!! ha, its a bit of a pain, 100mm square porcelain or meant to be, some 101mm others 99mm & we are using a 2mm spacer. getting there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen