Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davemul

Hey guys, was going to stick up a thread following the progress of my bathroom DESTRUCTION and rebuild!

all the parts are arriving now and I have done some demolition so can start putting some pics up.

Really like this forum, friendy and full of people willing to advise/help. Thats GREAT in my book. So many other forums are very trade related! if you know what I mean..

i'll stop sucking up now!

Dave

Del W

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Warning !!! Using these tiles will make your heart sink. The suit was as underwhelmed as me when he saw the color.He hadnt looked at a sample.

wont show you the kitchen its the same color. :mad2: 6.jpg

7.jpg

R

Richard Edwards

Dave

Just looked at the Mocha Travertine - Smarts job u did. Very tasty - Not sure about some of the fixtures and fittings in the bathroom and ensuite - however thats not your part I guess. As you say lots of bull-nose work.

I do not understand the referrence to ' Dural are there next week ' - Hope they don't mess it up.

As a user of Dural since your help with sourcing a supplier - I'm still very grateful for ur help. Please explain what they 'Dural ' will be doing to your floor, appart from admiring it !

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

This is a job I did with my mate from Cannock (Rich Guy), at Chester Zoo.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• peb5.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 55
  • peb4.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 63
  • peb3.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 64
  • peb2.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 59
  • peb1.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 65
O

One Day

Here's a recent little floor I enjoyed doing...
Nothing special but I quite liked the end result. Now I just hope they decorate well!
DSC00739.jpg

R

Rich

Here's a recent little floor I enjoyed doing...
Nothing special but I quite liked the end result. Now I just hope they decorate well!
DSC00739.jpg

Very nice work. It is now up to the customer to cover the tles in paint :lol:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Ceramic walls and floor (kitchen) a lot of prep work on the floor. 40mm out of level from end to end, plenty of humps & hollows. Should have got some pics of prep, but was to busy:thumbsup:

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 64
  • t2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 56
  • t3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 56
  • t4.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen