Search the forum,

Discuss Top ish Gear in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Cheers for that, I'm a bit green when it comes to android but I'll try take a look thanks chap! :)

O

Old Mod

You enjoying it @3_fall ?
Yeah I am Geoff thanks,
But it's HUGE! Spent hours yday trolling through it trying to see what was there!
Had trouble getting sports channels to function, but I'm wondering now if they need updating.
Whilst I can grasp the techie stuff once explained I'm cautious about just randomly clicking stuff for fear of wiping functions off! Haha
So if I can get the TV stuff to work I'll be happier.
The movies seem straight forward enough!
Question tho.....I have been trying to play two movies in particular, one has Japanese sub titles and the other is only 360p!
Now is it likely that better quality movies will just be added eventually or will I have to update the app myself?
Thanks.

Reply to Top ish Gear in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen