Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Top ish Gear in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube videos to help with the software!
Ohhhhh I see!!

Do we have to keep updating it then or something? I'm yet to plug mine in I'm round the mrs house for a couple of nights.

W

WetSaw

Yes you do need to update things. You can set a lot of repos and addons to auto update but I prefer to do it manually as sometimes the updates **** things up. Your "normal" TV streams are very stable but the sports ones can be a bit less constant as the devs chase new streams.

O

Old Mod

I don't just want YouTube! I want the good films! Jurassic World and stuff.

Oow oow Jurasic World is on there! :)
Oh version I could find had Japanese (I think) subtitles tho!
Watched the remake of Mad Max last night tho with Tom Hardy!
8/10 compared to original! Got quite excited when I heard the opening dialogue, it was identical! ....then the film wasn't! :(
However, it grew on me and was a pretty incredie last 45mins so it redeemed itself haha

O

Old Mod

Yes you do need to update things. You can set a lot of repos and addons to auto update but I prefer to do it manually as sometimes the updates **** things up. Your "normal" TV streams are very stable but the sports ones can be a bit less constant as the devs chase new streams.

So if a stream/app isn't working, do u go into that apps setting and update it?

W

WetSaw

Remind me not to watch a film you recommend... 8/10!!! More 3/10 for me and only that high because I liked some of the vehicles.

Apps (not Addons) normally let you know if they want updating but I don't run Kodi on Android. In Kodi go to Settings - Addons - then bring up the context menu ( C button or left arrow depending on remote) and you should see an option to auto update.
Streams do come and go but you soon find the most steady ones. Do you have Genesis addon and Mobdro app?

O

Old Mod

New Remind me not to watch a film you recommend... 8/10!!! More 3/10 for me and only that high because I liked some of the vehicles.
Haha the last 45 was awesome! Middle was :(
I saw the original at the movies.

Ok so genesis is there that's kool! Don't know other one tho!
image.jpg image.jpg

O

Old Mod

Cheers for that, I'm a bit green when it comes to android but I'll try take a look thanks chap! :)

O

Old Mod

You enjoying it @3_fall ?
Yeah I am Geoff thanks,
But it's HUGE! Spent hours yday trolling through it trying to see what was there!
Had trouble getting sports channels to function, but I'm wondering now if they need updating.
Whilst I can grasp the techie stuff once explained I'm cautious about just randomly clicking stuff for fear of wiping functions off! Haha
So if I can get the TV stuff to work I'll be happier.
The movies seem straight forward enough!
Question tho.....I have been trying to play two movies in particular, one has Japanese sub titles and the other is only 360p!
Now is it likely that better quality movies will just be added eventually or will I have to update the app myself?
Thanks.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm still yet to take a look at mine. Going to look at tents today. So will check it out a bit later.

Reply to Top ish Gear in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks