Discuss Top ish Gear in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

I find it useful, I buy as much as I can from there once I've price checked it.
Sometimes it's even same day delivery.
They'll deliver to pretty much anywhere and there are about a dozen pick up points within a mile or so of my home.
Soon use up my membership fee in postage charges plus u get the TV.

W

White Room

Haha £6.58 a month, nothing for a man of your means Mark! I bet u throw away more that that in addy alone! Haha
That all ur p&p for free and 1000's of movies and TV shows for free and the new top gear! Haha

I'm a tight git, I'll do an extra hour to use excess up:rolleyes:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm all over this. I might have to cancel my netflix. I seem to subscribe to too much just for one show. I'd pay for TG though.

I'm hoping that the actual new Top Gear is going to be good.

Q

Qwerty

I have Amazon prime with a XBMC Kodi upgraded Fire stick. Nearly every movie you could ever think of is available all for free plus it can stream live TV, view photos, play games. I cancelled my sky membership after I bought this. It is awesome! You can still keep your Netflix to use with the firestick @Dan but the upgraded ones are best. I got mine off eBay..... Here is a similar one to mine..... http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331598724433&alt=web

O

Old Mod

I have Amazon prime with a XBMC Kodi upgraded Fire stick. Nearly every movie you could ever think of is available all for free plus it can stream live TV, view photos, play games. I cancelled my sky membership after I bought this. It is awesome! You can still keep your Netflix to use with the firestick @Dan but the upgraded ones are best. I got mine off eBay..... Here is a similar one to mine..... http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331598724433&alt=web
Wow Geoff that looks really good!
The one u linked has the same functions as yours, yeah?
I'd like to order one, but there's many!
Can u recommend one or what should I look for?
If u don't mind helping a technophobe like me! Haha
Cheers Geoff.

Reply to Top ish Gear in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks