Search the forum,

Discuss tiling on a wooden floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

muffinman

sorry guys why should you primme the undersurface joke there is no damp there if you guys are looking for advice then look ere

D

diamondtiling

I suspect muffinman had a few beers when he posted that Joe. When he reads it later it will be, "Doohhhhhhhh!!!!! did I really say that"

:lol:

G

grumpygrouter

prime the surface and edges of the borad use 18 mm ply ,why prime the under side of the board tip wen srewinf down dont use long screws ,they need to be shorter then lenth of the ply and the floor board take my advice you may hit a pips ahesive needs to be flexible I uesd a webber product with AD250 and primer T
BAL don't specify priming the tiling surface of ply with their adhesives, and as per Alan P for why you prime the underside.:thumbsup:

Reply to tiling on a wooden floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen