Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Nightmare Mosaic Help..... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

neologic2k

No but it's a million times better tan it was, providing the right primer is used!

B

bcd-87

Except nothing less than perfection... It takes a particular type of tradesmen to make it as a decent tiler.....

N

neologic2k

think you have given them more than enough chances

Indeed Dave, but what is the alternative ask them to leave and wait another six weeks to get my shower back? It's more a case of managing them and making sure they are not cutting corners!

That's where you guys come in ;-)

N

neologic2k

So it seems the pva was to put on the wall before they applied the plaster.

I checked the skip this morning after speak to the fittes and they had indeed used the correct primer on the walls.

Progress!! :)

O

Old Mod

So it seems the pva was to put on the wall before they applied the plaster.

I checked the skip this morning after speak to the fittes and they had indeed used the correct primer on the walls.

Progress!! :)

I had hoped that's what it was used for, but it seems with these guys pretty much anything is possible!

Reply to Tiling Nightmare Mosaic Help..... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen