Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling course in the Essex area? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

R9SH G

As per the title really..
Can anyone recommend a beginners leading to advanced tile course in the Essex area. I can see there is are few operators but i was hoping for some REAL feedback.
Thanks

D

DHTiling

A course will only train you to beginner level , it takes years to reach advanced skills IMHO.

M

Mike

As per the title really..
Can anyone recommend a beginners leading to advanced tile course in the Essex area. I can see there is are few operators but i was hoping for some REAL feedback.
Thanks
pts or stc as they're also known are based in harlow. there's a thread on reviews of the centre on here if you do a search. i went on a course some years ago (because i got it free) in the warrington branch of pts and tbh i found it very poor

J

JDFMMosaics

Yes, I could recommend Able skills of Dartford, (if you don't mind crossing the river:)) having done a number of tiling courses there myself last year.

R

R9SH G

crossing the river is fine so long as im not swimming across it:hurray:
il check that out too

Reply to Tiling course in the Essex area? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen