Discuss Tiling beginner learning more in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

JamesT

Been working in construction for several years now in various roles, and on my second tiling job. I take my time, and have made a few mistakes on the way which I've learned from, but ultimately the clients were happy. Hopefully this will continue

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome, glad you found us :)

A

A williams

Hello && Welcome
Do you have any pic's of your work so far?
There's always good advice to be had on here :D

Reply to Tiling beginner learning more in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
We inherited split face tiles on a feature wall in our ensuite. In my naivety over the last few...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay