Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

this is me at 26 weeks
205663_10150160161359020_551199019_6496029_6718022_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 9966

Yes, Liz, I think it's safe to say denial is futile now... :lol:

well Mr GRR commented that I looked "well fed" when he took that photo :incazzato: but yes, even I have to admit there's a baby growing in there now... I don't half get kicked around from the inside :lol:

U

user123

I remember that so well, you'll never forget it - all part of the magic... :lol: enjoy...

D

diamondtiling

I have been so busy I cant believe I missed this thread.

All the best to all of you, I have 2 girls and a granddaughter and they mean the world to me. Cherish them well because it goes so fast.

Ellie's words today....' I am not a little girl Daddy, I am six now, Immogen ( Granddaughter ) is little'

J

jwatson

DSCF0053.jpg DSCF0054.jpg DSCF0051.jpg DSCF0052.jpg

12 and 20 week scans we havin a baby girl due 7 september. one of each for me now, feel so sorry for my gf cos this one looks like a big one.....ouch does not even get close

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen