Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

this is me at 26 weeks
205663_10150160161359020_551199019_6496029_6718022_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 9966

Yes, Liz, I think it's safe to say denial is futile now... :lol:

well Mr GRR commented that I looked "well fed" when he took that photo :incazzato: but yes, even I have to admit there's a baby growing in there now... I don't half get kicked around from the inside :lol:

U

user123

I remember that so well, you'll never forget it - all part of the magic... :lol: enjoy...

D

diamondtiling

I have been so busy I cant believe I missed this thread.

All the best to all of you, I have 2 girls and a granddaughter and they mean the world to me. Cherish them well because it goes so fast.

Ellie's words today....' I am not a little girl Daddy, I am six now, Immogen ( Granddaughter ) is little'

J

jwatson

DSCF0053.jpg DSCF0054.jpg DSCF0051.jpg DSCF0052.jpg

12 and 20 week scans we havin a baby girl due 7 september. one of each for me now, feel so sorry for my gf cos this one looks like a big one.....ouch does not even get close

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Congrats to all.

My ickle munchkin was 18 last week.........and he spent it in Catterick Army base.......phase 1 of his training.

Keep it up wee lad.

D

Deleted member 9966

OMG, being pregnant is one of the nicest things a woman will ever go through but there aint half some bad stuff to go along with it!

Monday morning I woke up with dead arms. Well, wrists to be precise. Burning sensations, horrific pain, tight muscles, you name it, it was hurting me, purely in my wrists. I could move my fingers and arms without any pain, but putting pressure on my wrists and I was crying. I tried to grin and bear it, tried what little pain killing stuff I could take and had the worst night's sleep on Monday night in years. In fact, I don't ever recall being in so much pain that I couldn't sleep. Apparently, carpal tunnel syndrome in pregnancy is quite common.... lovely. So I've just had 2 days off work, avoided the computer, and just rested my arms on the 2 fluffiest pilllows I could find. The pain is subsiding now, the swelling has almost gone and I actually feel like I've got the use of my arms, wrists and hands back. :mad2:

And then today, I've been for 28 week blood tests plus an Anti-D injection because of my blood type and they took the blood from one arm and injected the Anti-D into the other :incazzato: marvellous! and tomorrow I'm back in the see the consultant so that they can check my blood pressure and check the size of the baby... most people can see the size of the baby just by looking at the size of me :lol:

oh the wonderful miracle that is human reproduction... roll on July when I can get my body back :grin:

S

Stewart

Goes with the territory GRR... but all will pail into significance when you get to hold mini GRR. As for getting your body back in July, you've no chance with a baby/parasite that constantly wants to feed. Maybe July next year....lol

Ps.. I mean "parasite" in the nicest possible way as that essentially what they are when breast feeding....

D

Deleted member 9966

Goes with the territory GRR... but all will pail into significance when you get to hold mini GRR. As for getting your body back in July, you've no chance with a baby/parasite that constantly wants to feed. Maybe July next year....lol

Ps.. I mean "parasite" in the nicest possible way as that essentially what they are when breast feeding....

Strangely, Mr GRR has been referring to Baby GRR as a parasite too. At least BGRR is a super cute and wanted parasite :lol:

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay