Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Isn't she a darling

Sent from my iPhone

Oh, she is! Really excited here, went out for a walk with the cat before and thought about her being born right about then, and she was... babies are just magical, aren't they?

D

DHTiling

Oh, she is! Really excited here, went out for a walk with the cat before and thought about her being born right about then, and she was... babies are just magical, aren't they?

You know what , I am buzzin , dan is my bro and so so pleased for them both

Sent from my iPhone

U

user123

I'm buzzing, too, I even just tweeted it!!!! :lol: Couldn't fit you all on, so please do retweet to Rob and Kev etc.. oh wow, I have NO idea why this is getting to me as it does, in a good way, but it is!

P

Perry

Congratulations Dan Laura welcome Roxy this is the start Dan two women You may need help mate

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to all. 6lb 14oz. Great delivery. Went in at 9pm, born at 11:14. Only gas and air, didn't have time for other pain killers, and Laura did really well. A couple of small stitches but nothing too dodgy. And Roxy is feeding just fine from what we can tell so far. Certainly wants to feed.

I've been thrown of the hospital now, no amount of blagging can get past those midwives. Bless them they really really earn their money for a living. Christ knows how they do it.

Going get my head down, only had a couple of hours yesterday and am still awake now (4am nearly) and have to be up at 7:30 to go back up there.

Thanks to all for the thoughts, wishes and congratulations. I'll get some pictures up when I have more time.

I

Ian

Congratulations to you all, love the name. Get some sleep mate and enjoy every minute coz the time really does fly.

S

Stewart

Heart-felt congratulations to Dan & Laura and a big welcome to Roxy (such a cool name) great news to be waking up to. Hope you managed to get sleep buddy.......

Created on iPhone.....

C

Colour Republic

Congratulation to you both!!! As you would say... Stunner!
Going get my head down, only had a couple of hours yesterday and am still awake now (4am nearly) and have to be up at 7:30.
Urmmm get use to that Dan :lol:

D

Deleted member 9966

congratulations to the new mum and dad. won't take long till you're slightly zombie-fied like me :lol:

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay