Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Thanks to all. 6lb 14oz. Great delivery. Went in at 9pm, born at 11:14. Only gas and air, didn't have time for other pain killers, and Laura did really well. A couple of small stitches but nothing too dodgy. And Roxy is feeding just fine from what we can tell so far. Certainly wants to feed.

I've been thrown of the hospital now, no amount of blagging can get past those midwives. Bless them they really really earn their money for a living. Christ knows how they do it.

Going get my head down, only had a couple of hours yesterday and am still awake now (4am nearly) and have to be up at 7:30 to go back up there.

Thanks to all for the thoughts, wishes and congratulations. I'll get some pictures up when I have more time.

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen