Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

You gonna have Howard on the Cidre tonight then G....(;0)

Created on iPhone.....

Drats, can't think of anything clever to say... and forgot all about why I came back on here - was going to ask, has it happened yet, has it happened yet?? :lol: Being born on a Saturday, or Sunday, on a bank holiday weekend is kind of neat, isn't it? How very considerate! :) :) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

Laura had Roxy at 11:14 pm

Congrats to both, awaiting the weight

Sent from my iPhone

Oh wow, thanks for that Dave, I was really on tenderhooks! :hurray: Congbratulations, Laura and Dan!

and for little Roxy :
welcome9.gif

U

user123

Oh my God, what a little cutie... !! Please send Dan and Laura big hugs and congratulations, oh wow, :hurray:

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay