Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Bubblecraft

Sorry i havent posted much although i have been a member for ages, the AMAROK forum holds most of my posts :) (If you aint driving an Amarok you aint a tiler) grammer and spell check that :lol:

I'll stick with my Navara. You ain't a real tradesmen unless you got a Jumbo lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry i havent posted much although i have been a member for ages, the AMAROK forum holds most of my posts :) (If you aint driving an Amarok you aint a tiler) grammer and spell check that :lol:

Amarok forum has taken off well. We've got a new sponsor over Xmas for suspension. Pedders. Awesome company. You can order some, get it delivered, and if you don't like the look of them, send them back.

Getting a lift kit for mine off them I think.

Gutted I've not got the Canyon! My 2013 model should be here the end of the month I've been waiting for ages for it!

B

Bubblecraft

Amarok wipes the floor with a Navara on quality and space. Can fit a Euro pallet in the back of the Amarok.

Lol, I don't use the Navara for work. Double crew cab for kids & dogs.

You can get 4 JKN pallets or 6 Euro pallets in a Jumbo. Beat that lol

R

RAINBOWCERAMICS

Mostly using webber at the moment.
Mapei out priced themselves for a lot of job I'm afraid.

H

Howsey16

Bal for me, used a couple of different brands (although not many) and bal is definitely my favourite. I know I'm probably goin to spark some hatred here but tubbed green star bal for walls is ace and never had any tiles for off, at least not to my knowledge anyway

C

cm ceramics

Tried to find vote part a few times but can't find it. Guess you can't do it on the phone. Probably a bit late now but it's mapei for me

D

DHTiling

Well it seems to be a good result for Weber this time..

Would like to see the results next time as Tilemaster is getting great reviews..

S

sinkythetiler

very true! cheaper than Bal, also i like the low dust rapid set. weber set plus is a great adhesive as well.....

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks