Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2008 - Best Tile Adhesive For Walls And Floors? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aztectiler

Mapei is the adhesive of choice for me but have used also PCI and Bal but always prefer Mapei because it does exactly what it claims

Last edited by a moderator:
R

R Montgomery

Marble and Granite set from Custom Building Products and Laticrete's Platinum.Both excellent.

B

bootsmckiber

Hi guy's,gal's,Man U supporters,I guess no one else matters.I see again by your poll that Bal comes out on top of your poll,we don't have Bal product over here and although more expensive than other brands Mapai is tops here bar none.Just curious as to the prices of Bal product,using Mapaei as your guidelines what are the prices of bal compared to Mapei

F

faithhealer

Think I used about 8 different brands of addy last year, Haven't voted because I honestly can't say which one I used most of.

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2008 - Best Tile Adhesive For Walls And Floors? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley