Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2008 - Best Tile Adhesive For Walls And Floors? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

biffa

Used dunlop, profix, bal and palace powders. Still not too sure about mapei.
Tried mapei a couple of times and seemed to take ages to go off even tho it was rapid set.
Always whitestar on walls, can't beat it.

C

chelsway

Hi, i was saying what i think about unibond and something slipped out of my mouth, i did sAY
it using stars though!! But sorry for any offence

A

alexd

Hi, Alex in NZ here, I have been using Kerakol not featured on your list but it is nice to use. Not a full time tiller, but your forum has been most helpfull in sourcing key questions to ask suppliers about their products and instructions for intallation.

D

DHTiling

Hi alex.. i have looked at the kerakol site.....they now sell in the uk and also do a gypsum based adhesive..ideal for gysum floor screeds..

P

peterflynn

Hi alex.. i have looked at the kerakol site.....they now sell in the uk and also do a gypsum based adhesive..ideal for gysum floor screeds..
Hi Dave
I have just used kerakol h40 flexi adhesive on a plywood floor.Are there adhesives any good ?

D

DHTiling

Don't know peter,,,i have just seen thier adverts in tiling mags...

Gypsum based adhesives have got to be good though for gypsum screeds...:thumbsup:

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2008 - Best Tile Adhesive For Walls And Floors? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks