Search the forum,

Discuss this is sooooo bad !!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davy_G

Oh dear Joe, what a mess. What did the clown charge?? There are some right disasters out there. Think alot more builders are trying to tile now.:yikes:

H

hillhead

Oh dear Joe, what a mess. What did the clown charge?? There are some right disasters out there. Think alot more builders are trying to tile now.:yikes:
the ensuite was 17 yds and he charged 450 quid for doing it.i charged less for doing his ground floor!it also took him a week to tile that mess.

P

Prem Tiler

I too have noticed this. guys who I know personally didn't tile 2 years ago and now taking on jobs and doing the tiling themselves regardless of the out come. I've seen the out come 1st hand.

I cant belive the customer paid this numpty.

D

davy_G

the ensuite was 17 yds and he charged 450 quid for doing it.i charged less for doing his ground floor!it also took him a week to tile that mess.

Thats a fair old rate for 17 sq yards!! Should have done it in two days and done it properly. The fact he took soooo long suggests he wasnt a tiler

S

smurf21

Personally i like it..............The more jobs done like this by amature tilers the better in my opinion and every job we come across done in this condition should be shown on the public forums so that the general public can see what happens when they dont get a pro to do the work.....Its all power to the cause and dont feel sorry for anyone who gets amatures to do there work then winges afterwards. .....However if this guy was told by the tiler he was a pro and the price reflects that then he should not have paid him till he was satisfied with the finished product....might sound harsh but i have no sympathy for these people that just give work to any tom dick and harry and pay for it then moan about the poor finish.... they should grow a pair and withold payment till they are satisfied......imo:thumbsdown:

Its tilers like this that give us all a bad name and customers that pay them spread the word.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hillhead

Personally i like it..............The more jobs done like this by amature tilers the better in my opinion and every job we come across done in this condition should be shown on the public forums so that the general public can see what happens when they dont get a pro to do the work.....Its all power to the cause and dont feel sorry for anyone who gets amatures to do there work then winges afterwards. .....However if this guy was told by the tiler he was a pro and the price reflects that then he should not have paid him till he was satisfied with the finished product....might sound harsh but i have no sympathy for these people that just give work to any tom dick and harry and pay for it then moan about the poor finish.... they should grow a pair and withold payment till they are satisfied......imo:thumbsdown:

Its tilers like this that give us all a bad name and customers that pay them spread the word.
great reply smurf.your spot on there mate.

Reply to this is sooooo bad !!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen