Search the forum,

Discuss Suitable Adhesive for Wedi board onto Hardwall? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andysblacksoul

About to fit out a wetroom with Wedi board, it has very well cured Hardwall (12 months) on the walls which are flat and keyed. What's the best adhesive to bond Wedi board to it? (Boards will also get mechanical fixings but I'm worried about Cement based adhesives onto to Gypsum Hardwall....

Reply to Suitable Adhesive for Wedi board onto Hardwall? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am in the middle of renovating my bathroom. First of its kind for me! The walls were...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Im a plumber who also fits bathrooms and kitchens, thats the tiling part! Based...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen