Search the forum,

Discuss Split faced Oyster/Onyx tiles. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Course I have John!

P1010019_zps5ilksztr.jpg

S

Sean SML Tiling

I've got some samples in the van at £38m2 they're verona stone. My friend sells them not sure if that's a good price?
I've worked with the verona Stone a few times and they ain't bad. That's a good price too. Both my jobs customer paid 60 a metre

R

Russell brown

He's a good mate of mine has his own shop where he imports and distributes to others.

P

p4ulo

I was lucky to spy some "end-of-line" B+Q splitface a while back, in storage for when I do the kitchen / lounge wall RSJ job one day! I bagged them at £18 psqm.....sweet!!

S

Stef

My mate was looking for split faced mosaic for his shower, managed to talk him out of it & spied these for him.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426627528.270436.jpg

Nice tile with a nice effect.
From wholesale domestic in Glasgow.

Reply to Split faced Oyster/Onyx tiles. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen