Search the forum,

Discuss Sos advice needed can bad job can be salvaged in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Ingaga

TF
Reaction score
Thank you all for your replies. Really appreciate. Most importantly you convinced my husband. Tiler will be back tomorrow at 9am and I have to sack him. Will pay for materials used and 2 hours labour that was the time all this mess was done. Going to buy another kit and redo. Already have insulation boards but tiler insisted they were sold to us to meet the sales and didnt bother to put down. Thank you all again. This is really helpful place no doubt will use it again

S

Spare Tool

Thank you all for your replies. Really appreciate. Most importantly you convinced my husband. Tiler will be back tomorrow at 9am and I have to sack him. Will pay for materials used and 2 hours labour that was the time all this mess was done. Going to buy another kit and redo. Already have insulation boards but tiler insisted they were sold to us to meet the sales and didnt bother to put down. Thank you all again. This is really helpful place no doubt will use it again
..and I don't think you could be any fairer than that, maybe worth contacting your tile supplier to ask if they have any recommended fitters or check the find a tiler section on here..good luck with your project.

Reply to Sos advice needed can bad job can be salvaged in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen