Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190811-145145_Messenger.jpg

That was my day on 26th July

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Another day. Another extension with wet UFH and porc planks.

105A55E9-0991-4EB3-8FEB-7344566FE405.jpeg

Better than metros or mosaics though!

U

Unused Account 1

I went to a job yesterday ,the guy used the levelling clips ,i looked at a few tiles,and lifted them with a little force by hand where the clips levelledthe tile ,but created a void where it lifted ,

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
They’re not magic but on large planks they’re a must imo.
You just need to make sure the clips hold the tile in place or force it down further. If it’s raising a tile then that’s no good.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
All together now!
Waffle doggie, he’s such a clever dog,
he’s such a clever doggy wog.... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
[automerge]1567623413[/automerge]
Did you have to google it @Tony_C ?

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A horrible day a completely botched shower room a diy disaster had to smash the tiles and plasterboard to remove it, on the painted tiled over wall I just blew on them and they fell off ha ha now just got to put it back together , lashing it down with rain outside lovely ! just what you need first week back after your holiday. Kop

IMG_20190923_112017.jpg

IMG_20190923_115634.jpg

IMG_20190923_122529.jpg

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks