Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

One Day

It's going to be an interesting result...

IMG_20181127_135714.jpg

Q

Qwerty

Have we all had a good week then? I know @JulianSidney has as he won a hoody today from our sponsor @Tile Fix Direct over on Instagram :D:thumbsup:

I've been back today to seal up the split face fireplace I tiled last month. One final coat tomorrow morning.

It seems the months are flying by already and spring is on the horizon!

The forum is thriving again so on behalf of all the staff here I just wanted to say thanks for your input over the past year. Its only as good as we make it and we have all been putting in and it shows. It's still the one place people consistently come for quality advice, manufacturer support, friendly banter and once again to win some prizes!!!

Long may it continue :)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Great week for me, in 25 years I have never had as many cups of tea, biscuits and bacon sandwiches!

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks