Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

Good for cosmetically improving a hole and smoothing out chips ? I have the 20mm finger bit and very aggressive
yes the 20mm it's more aggressive, at the beginning it was good now
It is at the end is probably why.
the conicals have an excellent finish,
but also to enlarge quickly,
being conical you have to use it on the front and also on the back
of the tile. being heavy also remains a little inconvenient.

I

Italy

puff.. .

20180814_113158.jpg 20180814_113154.jpg 20180814_082142.jpg

W

Waluigi

Sounds stupid but I’m cheesed off. I dot and dabbed a wall earlier. Did the first part of Dot and dabbing last week. This week, the plasterboard has shrunk back about a Millimetre and a half on the new section I Dot and dabbed.

I’ll have to make sure I only ever do complete walls as a whole in future, let it shirink back at the same rate.

D

Dumbo

It is possible to be a brain a transplant donor and for the body to function .
I've seen the proof today whilst driving up the A31 a nice A series road lots of foliage close to the road only to come across a cyclist wearing full camouflage gear ,why would you . What other excuse is there .

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Could've been better! IMG_1248.JPG

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks