Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Or do I get a shiney new table saw?
My trusty Plasplugs is well passed its best and doesn't owe me anything.
Can you still get them? (sure plasplugs went under didn't they?)
If not can anyone recommend a good like for like replacement?
@LEE MAC has just bought a Bricolina I think.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
They sell them at my local EMC for £120. Thought it looked a bit too small - good are they?

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
LEE, LEE, LEE!!!

LEE, LEE!

He can't hear me

LEEE!

(Classic Alan Partridge)

L

LM

I bought a Bricollina and a Vitrex, couldn’t make my mind up :rolleyes:
The Bricollina is a great wee saw, very impressed with it for what it is. I haven’t tried the Vitrex yet but I will in the morning and tell you how I think they compare.

F

Flintstone

I’m possibly in the market for a new little table saw, be good to hear your thoughts on them both Lee.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I shall buy whatever you recommend at the weekend Lee!!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My plasplug is on its way out, was thinking of the bricollina to replace it, are the blades not an odd size though..??

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hoping the Bricollina is as good as the vitrex as it looks like the little Bric doesn't spray much so can be used inside, and from a vid I just watched they say it cuts cleaner tile face down which would suit me better.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
150 blades. you'll get one with it and I'm happy with spectrum SL Pro blades (They're all I use for wet saws and grinders) and they do a 15o for £25

F

Flintstone

What plasplug you got Andy? I’ve got a master tiler, the guard broke after about the second day I’ve had it years

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
What plasplug you got Andy? I’ve got a master tiler, the guard broke after about the second day I’ve had it years
I got the same, a master tiler, had it years, it's a handy little cutter for tiles in bathrooms, with decent dust sheeting you can just sit it on the landing, saves going up and down the stairs all day.

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks