Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Sigma in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

Because most of the time you don't want a massive cutter taking up half the room when you don't need it to be so big

F

Flintstone

I might hold our and see how I get on without a box, might just have to re arrange the van a bit for it. The rail came with some light oil on it, I assumed a splash of wd40 once a week would be the order

S

Stef

I might hold our and see how I get on without a box, might just have to re arrange the van a bit for it. The rail came with some light oil on it, I assumed a splash of wd40 once a week would be the order
I give mines a spray with wd40 silicone spray every time I feel the handles not gliding on the bar the way it should.
I've never took the handle off my 3b3m, really should, but a quick spray & it's like new.

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
If you tile a room in a roof , a 60cm wont cut a 60cm on the diagonal. Funny enough was doing one yesterday , attic room , slope ceiling , 600mm tiles , out came the 700 TXN.
Am looking for something lighter tho for those occasions , tempted with the Rubi Max 65 should just do it and is easier to hump up the stairs.

Diggy :0)

I

Italy

If you tile a room in a roof , a 60cm wont cut a 60cm on the diagonal. Funny enough was doing one yesterday , attic room , slope ceiling , 600mm tiles , out came the 700 TXN.
Am looking for something lighter tho for those occasions , tempted with the Rubi Max 65 should just do it and is easier to hump up the stairs.

Diggy :0)
adequate response. thank you diggy
still diagonally floors .....
the relationship here is 1 diagonal floor / 100 normal :)

Reply to Sigma in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks