Search the forum,

Discuss Sand And Cement As Adhesive? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sand and cement fixing = proper tilers,how many on here can do it ? Remember we can use adhesive but can you fix tiles with s&c
How often do you fix tiles using this method? If it was a situation that I came across on a regular basis then I would learn how to do it but in 12/13 years I've never once found the need to do it. I'm upset now as I always considered myself a proper tiler but obviously I'm not!

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

you cannot beat s/c fixing out side on paths and patio s .if you need to lift a floor height up 30 to 50mm on concarete .you will not do it faster or cheaper than fixing with s/c an avarage tilers that i worked with would lay and tile 20 m2 a day a top one 30 to 40 m2 a day .

I

Italy

you cannot beat s/c fixing out side on paths and patio s .if you need to lift a floor height up 30 to 50mm on concarete .you will not do it faster or cheaper than fixing with s/c an avarage tilers that i worked with would lay and tile 20 m2 a day a top one 30 to 40 m2 a day .
then I was a top.........:( was...

Reply to Sand And Cement As Adhesive? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen