Discuss Road trip Scotland, Inverness and Falkirk in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

Some photos of a road trip last year, who needs to go abroad!
IMG_1873.JPG
IMG_1584.JPG
IMG_1826.JPG
IMG_1847.JPG
IMG_1852.JPG
IMG_1873.JPG

Q

Qwerty

Great photos! I love Scotland. Part of my ancestry is in Scotland. My great (x8) grandmother was Flora MacDonald the famous Jacobite heroine who helped Bonnie Prince Charlie escape from the Tower of London.

T

Time's Ran Out

Great pictures - even after the rain!
We pulled up at a camp site on Loch Lomond and got eaten by midgies.
A Greek beach watching the boat people swim ashore for me.

B

Blunt Tool

Excellent photos Ian,
Love the Nags Head! :p
The horses are called the Kelpies and are in Falkirk as is the Falkirk wheel which takes boats up to the next canal instead of locks. The castle ruins are Urquart castle on Loch Ness, the last English outpost in the highlands until the clans ceased it by siege! FREEDOM!!!

O

Old Mod

The horses are called the Kelpies and are in Falkirk as is the Falkirk wheel which takes boats up to the next canal instead of locks. The castle ruins are Urquart castle on Loch Ness, the last English outpost in the highlands until the clans ceased it by siege! FREEDOM!!!
That's really kool! Cheers :):thumbsup:

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice pics mate , i live about 2 miles from the Kelpies and the wheel , we could have went for a pint :D
Never been to Aberdeen :( though ive been to John O Groats..

Reply to Road trip Scotland, Inverness and Falkirk in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks