Discuss Rapid setting slc in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
each to their own as they say @Andy Allen i can only go on what is said to me at TTHQ, there are guys that come in here that still want to pay £3 a bag more for weber than TM, i dont mind, as long as they leave here happy. :)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I used the Rapid Level 30 on the hottest day this year and it was literally setting as I was pouring, very very quick drying.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I think I've said this before on a previous thread but I first used TM rapid slc in a basement on possibly the coldest day of the year. At 45 minutes I was starting to worry as it was as wet as when I first poured it. At 60 minutes I was walking on it setting out.

S

Spare Tool

I used a 6 bags of that on Friday, that was supplied by the plumber.......It wasn't as quick as it says on the bag!
Use it a lot and I agree 30mins to walk on is pushing it, but after 45mins its solid, needs some airflow over it to get those set times

F

Flintstone

I have found that it depends on what your puttting it on too, if your pouring it on cold concrete it can take longer than say over some wires in a bathroom

Reply to Rapid setting slc in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks