Search the forum,

Discuss rapid set in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
I had got all materials in for a job that I am doing this week but I had to change SPF rapid for Tilemaster standard set.....I can see a short term shortage of slow set adhesive coming on soon.
I'm with you there, i have bought a load for stock. This is supposed to be here until the end of August

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I try to use slow set where ever I can anyway. But recently went back to CTD to use Weber and they told me no one uees it so she only gets half a dozen at a time.
I asked her to increase the order as ill be using it, think that order may increase further with this weather. I did a conservatory floor couple of weeks ago now and was only getting about an hour in the pot, with slow set.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I hope we are not complaining about the hot weather!
Having to work a bit faster is a small price to pay for such a glorious period of global warming!

It's all the same ones who were complaining about the cold weather TJ - no pleasing 'em :sofahide:

Moaning about rapidset taking 4 hours to go off :lol:

Reply to rapid set in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays