Search the forum,

Discuss rapid set in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

lucius

TF
Reaction score
Been everywhere today round my way and the only place that had standard was Wickes with there own brand, anyone know who makes it for them? not a bad bit of gear.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Bathroom im on they got the gear,mapai rapid, went off in about halfa wall, so i went and got tilemaster standard white, great stuff .
Ive slowly gone off rapid this year the pot life has gone to erm pot

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ive been using weber rapid flexi and find its still got a good pot life, even in this weather

I

Ian

Set plus is cracking addy, the SPF rapid does have a decent pot life but, this heat is a killer!

I

ian158

Ive been using weber rapid flexi and find its still got a good pot life, even in this weather

i used weber rapid spf today and it had at least 30 minutes..albeit working inside but no worse than normal.

D

Dan s

I think webers spf slow set can go off a bit quick at times :incazzato:but it might just be me !

T

Time's Ran Out

I hope we are not complaining about the hot weather!
Having to work a bit faster is a small price to pay for such a glorious period of global warming!

Reply to rapid set in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen