Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
These aren't the same, just cheap ceramics....... But I butt jointed them and just filled the gaps with grout using my finger....
20160525_125038.jpg

20160525_125004.jpg

Q

Qwerty

I've masked up those tiles before grouting in the past. Worked for me when 'pointing' the grout in using the end of the float

I

Italy

just returned home, another surprise.
other driving license points lost.
ps. the van in the picture is mine and I think it's me
driving .... :(
unfortunately it was the first time I passed by .....

1320170001108_fj690cs.jpg

D

Dumbo

Yes they are Andy terrible, I did some last year in white and said never again but I’ve found myself doing them again for a contact I couldn’t really say no to! Full height in shower then rest of large room half way. It’s the grouting that got me last time, any tips? I have bought a grout bag
Maybe put some of that bal grouting wax on first that they sell in topps

I

Italy

How can they tell it's you driving, all you can see is the back of the van...
I am obliged to make the driver's name,
to remove the points of the license.
otherwise, I have to pay € 140 fine
and another € 280 because I do not say who was driving.

D

Dumbo

I have used it twice . Once on some gritty porcelain ( r9 or something ) it was good on that . Also on some feature porcelanose ceramics . It must of done something but wasn't amazing. Maybe i should of done a 3rd coat .

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay