Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Your right the water hides a lot, but if you are going to do a job it should be the best you can do. You can see the unevenness in the substrate and the visible steps could have been built up to get rid of the slithers!
I love busmens holidays. Going to Norfolk in March.

W

WetSaw

I was quite surprised at the standard of prep, or lack of. No straight edges were harmed in the making of this pool! 2 guys stripped it then a different pair repaired the cracks then waterproofed and skimmed with adhesive then the "tiler" came to finish it.

T

Time's Ran Out

As you say the customer thought it was better now then before so it must have been bad.
Just don’t know how they get away with it.
You can do the best job in the world, but if you empty a bucket of sludge on a piece of waste land they hit the roof!

L

LM

92DA8EF3-48BA-4C4C-837A-871A2D141435.jpeg Turned up blind to a job this morning and couldn’t believe the tiles. 333x333 red biscuit floor tiles o_O I pleaded with them not to use them, but the Mrs of the house said that it took her six weeks to pick them and was starting to get a tad insulted at my dislike. So down they went:eek:

T

Time's Ran Out

What no levelling clips!
You can only advise and as we are in the fashion industry it only the ‘look’ they are after.

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay