Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

I went to fit a new pool pump today and found this... IMG-20180129-WA0003.jpeg

Guess I'll be changing some pipework as well!

F

Flintstone

Yes they are Andy terrible, I did some last year in white and said never again but I’ve found myself doing them again for a contact I couldn’t really say no to! Full height in shower then rest of large room half way. It’s the grouting that got me last time, any tips? I have bought a grout bag

T

Tommythetiler80

I done the white ones last year as a feature wall ....awful, I did however think after that I should of used a mortar gun to grout with the fine tip, might be worth a thought

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Butt joint them and just fill in any gaps with your finger, keep the ribs flowing the same way looks better than having them random...

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ofcourse they have to go the same way, nutter!
Have you but jointed these ?
Yes....... Because there bloody impossible to grout...!! Get to much grout on them and it won't wipe off, gets stuck in all the nooks and crannies............. One's I fitted were from topps and its how they recommended them to be fitted.

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay