Search the forum,

Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dave l and l

went to look at floor for customer to day and he asked me to look at tile that fell 0f wall, full bathroom on top of bonding, floor was also dot and dabbed on 6 or 4 mm ply ring shanked.
he said half way through job builder had to go to hospital as one of the tiles hit him in head , 600 x 300 porcelain , its been up for three years. no idea how its not all fell apart

D

dave l and l

i know the builder that done this job. i also lifted one of his floor recently . all dot a dabbed on 6 mm , he has no teeth left

Q

Qwerty

Redoing a wet room at the moment which had failed. Looked pretty good from the outside but all became clear when I started the rip out!!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

T

Tile Shop

Is it really this difficult to clean grout off? Yeah the tiles are textured, but......... Really???

IMG_6985.JPG IMG_6986.JPG IMG_6987.JPG

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen