Discuss Plumbers electricians carpenters plasterers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

Plumbers electricians carpenters plasterers I’ve excreted em!!! I’ve been messing about knocking my bathroom about turning it in to a wet room. I have put in a shaver socket, new lights and an extractor fan. I have moved the sink to another wall and fitted a new toilet. I have skimmed the ceiling built the stud walls and boarded them I still have a lot to do but I am officially jack of all trades.

D

Dougs Third Go

Jacks of all Trades...I've, (well you know what's coming next Deano lol!)

C

Colour Republic

People really should just stick to one trade:sofahide:

Good on you Deano, just get those sparks double checked as it is in a special area ;)

- - - Updated - - -

How did you get on with that plumbing course btw?

T

The D

People really should just stick to one trade:sofahide:

Good on you Deano, just get those sparks double checked as it is in a special area ;)

- - - Updated - - -

How did you get on with that plumbing course btw?
A m8 did a step by step for me and will come and have a look at the end. Still on the plumbing its going ok

C

Colour Republic

That's the ***** when you do it all Deano, you can't blame other tradesmen for holding you up, you can't blame 'em for wonky walls, can't blame the plumber for dodgy pipe work. In fact you can't moan about a damn thing or pass the buck :(

T

The D

bit of an update i now have a usable shower

IMG_2125.jpg IMG_2176.jpg IMG_2198.jpg IMG_2202.jpg

C

Colour Republic

Now that I like!

Well I like it if the misses promises to polish limescale off the stainless steel, if I had to do it then I might have seconds thoughts!

Looks bloody smart!

Reply to Plumbers electricians carpenters plasterers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22