Search the forum,

Discuss New Work wear and boots in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Safety work shoes that include ankle support also Antonio :)
ok lee, compry now . thanks.
Here, it is forbidden to go to the construction site without safety shoes (high or low is the same, depending on taste). therefore for years now use, low in summer and high in winter).

N

NZ_Tiler

I'm not sure why a tiler needs to wear boots to be honest unless the site requires them
Should be minimum PPE. Toe/ankle protection is very important.

Good boots for tilers have a toe cap on the outside, save putting a hole through the leather

I

Italy

right tj, are at least 17 years who use hearing protection, I can no longer help it.
glasses do not always, I need glasses with wiper. to eliminate dust ;)

ok lee, compry now . thanks.
Here, it is forbidden to go to the construction site without safety shoes (high or low is the same, depending on taste). therefore for years now use, low in summer and high in winter).
of course, as always, they are derided by other tilers.
when they see me with ear protectors, they ask me if I'm listening to music.
my acufeni, surrendered 20years ago. I always have a small ear whistle.
and without ear protectors can only worsen.
I remember my first visit otolaryngologist, the doctor told me that the damage was caused by angle grinder. :(
ot ot

I

Italy

qunto regards to boots, I'm like ladies I need time, before choosing.
first check, I try the shoes bending, kneeling or on her toes.

then control where support your heels, should be gel-like, or my back feels pain when weight carriage.
Finally must be light

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I had some Stanley that were like plimsolls, but can't seem to find anywhere that sells them anymore, even on line? Light, comfortable, feet didn't sweat and didn't destroy all of my socks!!

I

Italy

the boots that you have posted, do not put them not even going to fungi.
I could never work. are too heavy for me. :)

Reply to New Work wear and boots in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen