Discuss New Work wear and boots in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

White Room

I'm not sure why a tiler needs to wear boots to be honest unless the site requires them

There's always these if all else fails
upload_2017-2-23_21-54-14.png

O

One Day

I am in my boots more often than any other footwear I own so why not spend enough to make sure they are super comfy and last?!
I wear boots because I find kneeling easier in boots. You can rest on the toe.
Modern boots are composite and breathable and very light.

L

LM

I am in my boots more often than any other footwear I own so why not spend enough to make sure they are super comfy and last?!
I wear boots because I find kneeling easier in boots. You can rest on the toe.
Modern boots are composite and breathable and very light.
I completely agree and imo that applies to all things with work, trousers, tops, socks etc and even my transport. I spend more time in work mode than any other so I like to make it as comfortable as I can.

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I completely agree with local tiler on this one, I can't stand steelies only ever wear them of o have to on site, an skate shoes ate perfectly designedesigned for tiling, as they get put through similar abuse when skating and have a big fluffy tongue to cushion the foot while kneeling

O

One Day

I dropped a 3 pack of royal mosa 60x60s on my toe when the box split. Very very glad i had my safety boots on.
If you get decent boots, they are MORE comfortable than a pair of Vans.

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I dropped a 3 pack of royal mosa 60x60s on my toe when the box split. Very very glad i had my safety boots on.
If you get decent boots, they are MORE comfortable than a pair of Vans.

I've never found any, what do you recommend mate?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to New Work wear and boots in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks