Search the forum,

Discuss Levelling clips are a load of tosh? Really? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

I'm yet to take the plunge into levelling clips.......I can understand where they might bend 1200mm planks......but could they bend 600mm x400mm porcelain in brick bond flat?...... a scenario I had last week where the customer wanted brick bond but the tiles did not agree!

F

Flintstone

45CC97CD-EFEF-47C1-81A9-6DED553CBC6F.jpeg

S

Spare Tool

Andy do you give the price to the customer including clips before you start the job?sorry meaning are they included in your price
Not given a fixed price for years, everything's an estimate with me, dayrate plus mats, just tot up everything at the end, customers usually ask what they do and after explaining the benefits they just pay, not had a quibble about £20 or whatever for them on an invoice up to now..

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not given a fixed price for years, everything's an estimate with me, dayrate plus mats, just tot up everything at the end, customers usually ask what they do and after explaining the benefits they just pay, not had a quibble about £20 or whatever for them on an invoice up to now..
So say i have a fifteen mtr floor to tile just 600 ×300 brick style from b&q any idea how much please the floor may need a couple of bags of leveler first

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've been using them for ages. I add the cost of them to the job but have never discussed it with a customer.... It's not an option as far as I'm concerned. Virtually every customer I've had has been really impressed by the clips.

I am also absolutely sure that they do speed up workflow and I'd recommend them to anyone

Reply to Levelling clips are a load of tosh? Really? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen