Search the forum,

Discuss Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

I find a quick stir every so often is all that it needs. I've never had a problem with the white going off too quickly, maybe you just work slowly Antonio;)

W

WetSaw

Shrinkage isn't something I've ever had a problem with. I've used some left over to fill holes left from aircon removal and it hasn't shrunk back so I can't see it happening in "normal" use.

O

Old Mod

Shrinkage isn't something I've ever had a problem with. I've used some left over to fill holes left from aircon removal and it hasn't shrunk back so I can't see it happening in "normal" use.
Do you think you would have noticed 1-2mm in shrinkage Paul?

Reply to Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen