Search the forum,

Discuss Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Tried a few little tests last week to see if there is any problem with shrinkage regarding Kerakoll H40 no limits white, even with build up of 20mm under 600x300x12mm porcelain (test only) with a 2mm joint down the 600mm length left and checked all week. Joint stayed exactly 2mm no more no less. Height kept exact. Mixed adhesive to exact spec and never added more water again. Sub base was 1 onto concrete, 1 onto cement backer board and 1 onto Wedi board.
Got to say really is a good all round adhesive, lovely to work with and will be my preferred adhesive now!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
IMG_2839.JPG IMG_2838.JPG Someone need work here....:)

I

Italy

then, I try to explain.
in Italy there are many types of h40.
normal h40, will be 25 years old who is around.
h40 (normal)
h40 nolimits
h40 bioflex
h40 extreme
h40 ecoflex
h40 revolution
simons says, I prefer that old one.
I, I understand normal h40, which is the most horrible sticker to use.
I have used 3 times in my whole life.
instead simons, meant to say: I prefer h40 nolimits,
compared to biogel. (right simons?).
that's all.
the two hours, it was time to attack my computer
and use google translate.
because the phone translator is like normal h40.
it's horrible. ;)
ps, I bet that the word cazzoooo, they understood all the English.

Fraser Tiling

TF
Esteemed
High Wycombe
Used my first bag of No Limits on Friday. Must admit I was blown away.
I actually enjoyed tiling using a 600x300 ceramic Johnson's wall tile!
Mixes very well, easy to spread, virtually no slip, long bucket life, no noticeable skinning on spread walls.
One bag with 10mm trowel spread 6-7 metres on relatively flat walls.
The ease of use reminded me of using bucket adhesive years ago when fixing tiles no bigger than 8x10's.
Very strange consistency. Feels a little like a two part, will know a little more next week as have the rest of a 60 metre bathroom to do, incorporating plaster board, bonding, overlaid ply, wet floor, stone and mosaics.
Must admit I don't think Ive ever got excited about an adhesive before.

Reply to Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement