Search the forum,

Discuss Job Of The Month Comp is BACK!!! WOOOOOOO in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dan submitted a new blog post

tilersforums.com Job Of The Month Competition is Back
Untitled-one.png

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited:
F

Flintstone

im glad it's back, let's hope it works. One thing tho, posting 15 images. That's a lot of photos of a bathroom!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
F

Flintstone

Sorry I've just started a thread didn't see this one, merge the post in if you can.

O

Old Mod

im glad it's back, let's hope it works. One thing tho, posting 15 images. That's a lot of photos of a bathroom!
Depends how big it is and what features you need to show.
And job of the month was never about the final images, it was also about the journey to get there too!
It can be a simple tiled room, but if the prep and subsequent work was unusual or some how demanding, that may win you the competition just as much as the final result.
You would never win with just one or two images of the end result, and no explanation of the torture you went through to produce it.
#justsaying. :D

O

Old Mod

If we're to get this competition to where it was, and to make it as coveted as it's been, one single image of the bath and an image of a newspaper showing the date, ain't gonna cut it anymore.

J

J Sid

If we're to get this competition to where it was, and to make it as coveted as it's been, one single image of the bath and an image of a newspaper showing the date, ain't gonna cut it anymore.
isn't there a date stamp on photo or something as proof of date job was done?

Reply to Job Of The Month Comp is BACK!!! WOOOOOOO in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen