Search the forum,

Discuss Is this a good job? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
B812143C-CA8E-4EC9-875C-6DF18EDCC781.jpeg
Hi all
I’m a homeowner and have just had my bathroom floor tiled and am requesting your opinion please as to whether you think that this is a good job? Some of the tiles appear uneven and the grout joints differ so I’m guessing spacers weren’t used. In fact in some joints it looks like you won’t get any grout in them. There is a worrying gap near the door too with no tiles. There has also been a leak from the sink and water is sitting in the joints. The tiler was coming back to grout tomorrow but guessing these all need to be ripped up now?
Any advice appreciated as we’ve saved nearly 10 years to get a new bathroom!
Many thanks.

779E720D-35FA-4E9B-823C-C6220E9EFADC.jpeg

2CEBB6C4-8CE6-49BA-830E-478EFB7D3BAB.jpeg

E52C4399-E9DA-48CB-83D9-ED7A99FE25CE.jpeg

Reply to Is this a good job? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen