Search the forum,

Discuss I just joined facebook! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

anyone got any tips for me?.......I have no idea!!!
never really wanted to but was told its good for business.....anyone got any tips?

Pro-Tilers on facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Qwerty

Looks good Lee. Post up a load of photos as & when and link to your website & vice versa

I

Ian

Ok mate, are you sure you don't want it in the tiling forum where it will get a lot more views?

FYI to everyone who can read this, the trusted advisors forum still exists for now, it's only the badges that have been removed.

P

Protilers

your right, move it public Bri......but before you do.....tell me how to "like" back my "likes"?....if that makes sense!

Lee

I

Ian

your right, move it public Bri......but before you do.....tell me how to "like" back my "likes"?....if that makes sense!

Lee

As far as I'm aware you have to like business pages from a personal account, unless Facebook has changed that setting in a recent update. So if you want to like other peoples pages you'll have to do it as Lee Price, that is of course if you have a personal profile. I may be wrong it might have changed.

P

Protilers

Never stand up in a canoe
Never play leap frog with a unicorn

Sorry pal, couldn't resist!

No sensible tips unfortunately!!

trust you........I have a good bit of advice.....NEVER GIVE A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN THE KEYS TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!........that turned out really bad for me!!!........she is still bloddy here!!!!!!

heheheheheeeee

P

Protilers

So Bri.....as I set it up as a business profile I dont get to "like" back?.....if thats the case then that sucks!!!!!!!!

Reply to I just joined facebook! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen