Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss I just joined facebook! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Protilers

anyone got any tips for me?.......I have no idea!!!
never really wanted to but was told its good for business.....anyone got any tips?

Pro-Tilers on facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Qwerty

Looks good Lee. Post up a load of photos as & when and link to your website & vice versa

I

Ian

Ok mate, are you sure you don't want it in the tiling forum where it will get a lot more views?

FYI to everyone who can read this, the trusted advisors forum still exists for now, it's only the badges that have been removed.

P

Protilers

your right, move it public Bri......but before you do.....tell me how to "like" back my "likes"?....if that makes sense!

Lee

I

Ian

your right, move it public Bri......but before you do.....tell me how to "like" back my "likes"?....if that makes sense!

Lee

As far as I'm aware you have to like business pages from a personal account, unless Facebook has changed that setting in a recent update. So if you want to like other peoples pages you'll have to do it as Lee Price, that is of course if you have a personal profile. I may be wrong it might have changed.

P

Protilers

Never stand up in a canoe
Never play leap frog with a unicorn

Sorry pal, couldn't resist!

No sensible tips unfortunately!!

trust you........I have a good bit of advice.....NEVER GIVE A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN THE KEYS TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!........that turned out really bad for me!!!........she is still bloddy here!!!!!!

heheheheheeeee

P

Protilers

So Bri.....as I set it up as a business profile I dont get to "like" back?.....if thats the case then that sucks!!!!!!!!

P

Protilers

Bllooooooox!......that is a really stupid mistake on facebooks part!!!...thanks for checking......so I have to sign up personally to return the favor of a like?...I guess!

P

Protilers

Yep! I'll be your friend :lol:

oooooohhhhh.............that is tempting!...hehehehheheeeeeeee .....I have to say all this Friend, Follow, Tweeting........its a bit much for a bloke my age!

hehehhe

cheers Bri

Lee

Reply to I just joined facebook! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks